General terms and conditions of sale
Version 3.0 of February 24, 2022
- Any purchase or reservation implies the acceptance of the present general conditions of sale.
- Any conditions to the contrary which may be stipulated by the purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the "Van Lifer") in his own general terms and conditions of purchase, in his order forms, in his correspondence, shall be unenforceable and shall be deemed not to have been written with respect to us.
- Any purchase or reservation made exclusively online via the evazion.co website or the mobile application becomes final upon receipt of payment by means of a payment card.
- Computer systems and files shall be deemed authentic in the relationship between EVAZION and the Van lifer. Thus, EVAZION may validly produce in any proceedings, for purposes of proof, data, files, programs, records or other elements, received, issued or stored by means of computer systems operated by EVAZION, on any digital or analog media, and prevail except for obvious error.
- In order to preserve the pristine condition of the grounds, we ask our travelers to be equipped with dry toilets (unless the spot has them).
- Please note that campers and motorhomes are not allowed on our grounds.
- The gift certificate is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The applicable prices are fixed from our scales in force at the date of the reservation on the site evazion.co or in the mobile application
- The prices cover the use of the mobile application and all its content (activity recommendations, interactions with community members, ...) as well as the reservation of an overnight stay on a plot of land (also called a spot) for a van (or a vehicle with a roof-tent, or a camping tent) and its occupants.
- Prices are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of reservation or purchase of a gift certificate.
- The prices do not include the tourist tax which is set by the local authorities and collected by EVAZION before being paid back to them in full.
TERMS OF PAYMENT :
- The full price of the reservation is required at the time of booking
- A confirmation of payment is sent to the Van Lifer upon receipt of payment.
RESERVATION CHANGE :
- Any changes to the original reservation must be recorded in the mobile app, taking into account the restrictions stated herein.
- Any change of date or destination (spot) cannot be guaranteed and will be subject to availability as indicated in the application.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY :
- The Van Lifer has the option to cancel the reservation up to 48 hours prior to the specified arrival date and time. The reference arrival and departure time is 12:00 noon local time of the destination.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the Van lifer cancels it in the app within the time limit and the cancellation is confirmed by the app. In case the functionality to cancel a reservation is not yet available in the app, the Van lifer can send a timely email with his cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation is then effective when he receives an acknowledgement of receipt from EVAZION.
- Provided that the cancellation is made within the time limit, the rental amount can be refunded in full to the Van lifer. If the cancellation request is made after the deadline or if the Van lifer does not show up, no refund can be made.
- EVAZION reserves the right to cancel or modify any reservation without prior notice, if the comfort or safety of the Van lifers requires it, in case of force majeure, strike, demonstration, exceptional weather, ... In this case, EVAZION undertakes to make its best efforts to propose an equivalent alternative spot.
- In order to ensure that the values of the project and the conditions of use of the spots are respected, EVAZION imposes on the Van lifer the respect of a Traveler's Charter that the Van lifer signs at the time of his membership in the community and his first connection to the EVAZION application.
- The Van Lifer releases both EVAZION and the owner of the land where he/she stays from any responsibility for possible accidents or damages suffered on and during his/her occupation of the land.
- The Van Lifer may be held responsible for damage to the land and may be required to pay for the restoration of the land. The attention of the Van Lifer is drawn in particular to the risk of fire which he may cause, whether intentionally or inadvertently.
- EVAZION undertakes to exclude from its platform and its community any member whose behavior does not correspond to what is expected from him. Such exclusion may have the immediate effect of cancelling any current or future reservation.
- Community members are invited to provide feedback to help EVAZION evaluate each Van Lifer to ensure the smooth operation of its service and respect for the land provided by their owners.
DATA PROCESSING :
- The personal data provided by the Van lifer are collected and processed by EVAZION. EVAZION assures the Van lifer that it attaches the utmost importance to the protection of his/her privacy and personal data, whether sensitive or not, and that it always undertakes to communicate clearly and transparently on this point. EVAZION undertakes to comply with the applicable legislation on the subject, in particular the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation).
- All complaints must be sent by email to email@example.com with acknowledgement of receipt, within 7 days after the service. After this period, no claim will be taken into account.
- Written complaints can also be sent by post to : EVAZION srl, Rue Emile Francqui 9 at 1435 Mont Saint Guibert, Belgium
APPLICABLE LAW :
- The General Conditions are subject to Belgian law. Any dispute relating to their interpretation and/or execution shall be referred to the Court of Nivelles.